I'M AT WAR WITH YOU

slimy, greedy, stupid and shallow
ignorant and arrogant bastards
senseless shitheads who belong
to nowhere and no time

I’m at war with you

pawns and bootlickers
peasants and small time assholes
hooligans and other rednecks
little dic[k]tators and wannabees

I’m at war with you

those who will remember you
will remember you in shame
your place is in the garbage of the history
that’s where you will remain
no matter what you do

you think politics is about power
and power is about turning people into dogs
right you are if you think of your flock
but I’m not one of you, will never be

I’m at war with you


HEAR THE SOUND OF IT HERE

***
Lyrics and voice: Xhabir Deralla
Music: Sead Hadzic-Secko
Illustrations: Miroslav Stojanovic Shuki

From "malfunction" - book of poetry, music and visuals
Published by Shortcut Production, 2012
All rights reserved

Comments

Popular Posts