I GIVE YOU FREEDOM

by Xhabir M. Deralla

I give you freedom
I feed you
I let you work for me
I give you life and progress
Unless you are disobedient

I am your god
Unless you want me be your devil
I bring your decisions
And let you think that you decide

I watch you everywhere, 24/7
For the sake of your security

I give you pills to make you happy
I tell you what love is
I teach you what beauty is
I tell you what human is

And – it is human to kill under my command
It is civilized to attack and slaughter, rape and loot
It is honorable to die for me

I give you money to promote human rights
I let you say few nasty words about me
I even let you have some pocket money when you criticize me
You like that game, and I let you play

I engage your mind to invent new, sophisticated weapons
I take your best years to make a profit for the chosen ones
I let you die unconscious of the evil
I spare you from the pain of thinking

I extinguish nations and races
To create more space for you
To let you cherish freedom and democracy
And pay taxes neatly and regularly

When disbelief torments you, turn on the TV





From the "Apocalypse" published 2011
MORE HERE
Copyright: 2011 Xhabir Memedi Deralla

Comments

Popular Posts